FORMER HAIRDRESSING SALON IN BUSY NEIGHBOURHOOD SHOPPING PARADE
- FIRST YEAR HALF RENT AVAILABLE*
- PRIME LOCATION FRONTING NEWLAITHES AVENUE IN HIGH DENSITY RESIDENTIAL AREA
- LONG-ESTABLISHED TRADING LOCATION
- ALTERNATIVE USES CONSIDERED S.T.P.
- OTHER OCCUPIERS INCLUDE, CORAL, FOREWAYS, POST OFFICE AND LOCAL INDEPENDENT OPERATORS
The property is located in a prominent location fronting Newlaithes Avenue at its junction with Westrigg Road. Newlaithes Avenue sits within the high density residential area of Morton, approximately 2 miles west of Carlisle city centre.
The property comprises an existing ground floor lock-up shop, formally used as a hair salon.
The property comprises the following approximate areas:-
807 sq ft (75 sq m)
267 sq ft (25 sq m)
Salon & Premises – £7,400
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the Valuation Office Agency at www.voa.gov.uk.
All mains services are connected to the property.
£8,750 per annum, exclusive of business rates, VAT and all other outgoings.
A new lease for a term of years to be agreed on internal repairing and insuring terms.
*First year half rent available subject to minimum lease term.
VAT is not applicable.
Please contact Walton Goodland.
Arrange a viewing
Last updated: 27th June 2019 - 11:11 am