GROUND FLOOR SHOP WITH UPPER FLOOR FLAT
- SMALL SHOP CURRENTLY OCCUPIED AS A NEWSAGENTS WITH UPPER FLOOR FLAT
- PROMINENT VISIBLE CORNER LOCATION
- SURROUNDED BY HIGH DENSITY RESIDENTIAL HOUSING
- FRONTING NORFOLK ROAD A POPULAR THOROUGHFARE TO DENTON STREET AND CARLISLE CITY CENTRE
- ALTERNATIVE USE POTENTIAL S.T.P.
The property is located fronting Norfolk Street and Colville Street in the Denton Holme area of Carlisle, approximately ¼ mile from the city centre. Norfolk Street is a popular thoroughfare between the neighbourhood shopping area of Denton Street and the B5299 Dalston Road.
The property comprises the following approximate areas:-
391 sq ft (36 sq m)
73 sq ft (7 sq m)
75 sq ft (7 sq m) – stainless steel single drainage sink unit
68 sq ft (6 sq m) (max)
59 sq ft (5 sq m) (max) – 1 WC, 1WHB, 1 bath, 1 shower
175 sq ft (16 sq m) (max)
80 sq ft (7 sq m) (max)
65 sq ft (6 sq m) (max)
Stores and 1 WC.
Shop and premises – £2,550 (2017 listing).
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the Valuation Office Agency at www.voa.gov.uk.
30 Norfolk Street – Band A.
The property benefits from connection to all mains services.
Freehold with vacant possession.
Offers in the region of £125,000 for the freehold interest.
VAT to be confirmed.
Strictly by appointment only.
Arrange a viewing
Last updated: 11th June 2019 - 4:41 pm