UNIQUE OPPORTUNITY IN CARLISLE TO ACQUIRE FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT LAND
- ESTABLISHED INDUSTRIAL LOCATION WITH EASY ACCESS TO JUNCTION 43 (M6)/A69 NETWORK APPROX. 1 MILE
- NEW ACCESS ROAD CURRENTLY UNDER CONSTRUCTION DIRECT FROM EASTERN WAY ALONG WITH ROAD JUNCTION INFRASTRUCTURE AND LANDSCAPING IMPROVEMENT WORKS
- 5 MINUTES FROM JUNCTION 43 EXIT OF M6/A69 AND 10 MINUTES FROM JUNCTION 42 EXIT OF M6/A6
- 5 MINUTES FROM CARLISLE CITY CENTRE
- LAND AVAILABLE FOR SALE AS A WHOLE WITH CONSIDERATION TO SPLITTING INTO SMALLER PLOTS
- EXISTING OUTLINE PLANNING FOR UP TO 26NR LIGHT INDUSTRIAL, WORKSHOP, WAREHOUSE UNITS TOTALLING 96,000 SQ FT
- PARKING FOR UP TO 200 VEHICLES ON SITE
Strategic development land in established industrial estate location at eastern fringe of Carlisle ideally located for easy access to Junction 43 of the M6 Motorway. Durranhill Industrial Estate is currently undergoing substantial infrastructure improvement works including a new access point directly off Eastern Way and junction enhancement works. The new estate access road will link into Stephenson Way with new spine/spur road extending from this into the subject site. The estate currently comprises a mix of local and national trade, manufacturing and logistics/distribution operators along with Cumbria Police and Fire Rescue Services. Employers include the 2 Sisters Food Group, Jewson, TMS and Carlisle Window Systems.
A linear level strip of development land situated below
Eastern Way at the northern boundary of the estate. The
site comprises a cleared plot of bare land part overgrown
with scrub vegetation and part utilised for HGV parking
which has becomederelict.
The land extends to approximately:- 8.5 acres (3.46 ha).
Consideration may be given to splitting the land into
separate parcels for sale as individual plots.
We understand all mains services are available nearby in
the new estate road network. Interested purchasers should
make their own enquiries.
Outline planning permission (Ref: 14/0105) was approved
on 13 March 2015 for the redevelopment of the land for
employment use in accordance with use classes B1 (c),
B2 and B8 including site access, landscaping, parking and
A copy of the planning approval is available upon request
from the agent.
Freehold with vacant possession.
All prices and outgoings are quoted exclusive of but
may be liable to VAT. We recommend that prospective
purchasers establish the VAT implications before entering
into any agreement.
Arrange a viewing
Last updated: 13th August 2020 - 10:19 am