PLOT OF INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT LAND AT GILWILLY INDUSTRIAL ESTATE, PENRITH
- PRIME LOCATION – ADJACENT M6 MOTORWAY
- LAST REMAINING FREEHOLD DEVELOPMENT PLOT
- B1 (BUSINESS) AND B2 (GENERAL INDUSTRIAL) USES PERMITTED
- APPROXIMATELY 2 ACRES OR THEREABOUTS
Eden Business Park is prominently located on the edge of Penrith forming an extension to the established Gilwilly Industrial Estate immediately adjoining the M6 motorway. Plot 4B/5 forms the last available freehold development site located north of Hartness Road and to the west of Cowper Road.
The site borders the M6 motorway south-bound carriageway being accessed via an existing estate road and slopes from west-east.
The site comprises approximately 2 acres (0.81 hectares).
Mains water, electricity and gas will be available to the boundary with the estate road (subject to connection charges). Foul and surface water drainage are installed in the estate road leading from Cowper Road.
All prices and outgoings are quoted exclusive of but may be liable to VAT. We recommend that prospective purchasers establish the VAT implications before entering into any agreement.
The land is available freehold with vacant possession subject to the following conditions:-
1. The property is to be used only for uses falling within Classes B1 and B2 of the Town & Country Planning (Use Classes) Order 1987 (as amended);
2. The Purchaser or their successors in title will not do anything in or upon the property that may be, or may grow to be, a nuisance, annoyance or disturbance to the Vendor or their successors in title, the owners and occupiers for the time being of the remainder of Eden Business Park;
3. The Purchaser will apply for Detailed Planning Permission of their approved development within 12 months of the purchase being completed and will complete any approved development within 3 years of the grant of planning consent;
4. In the event that the Purchaser or their successors in title have failed to substantially and materially complete the approved development within 3 years of the grant of planning permission the Vendor will have the option on notice to re-acquire the property at the sale price.
Purchasers are requested to submit in writing full details of their intended use of the land and operational processes involved including job creation, business growth and sustainability.
Strictly by appointment only.
Arrange a viewing
Last updated: 15th August 2019 - 12:27 pm