PRIME COMMERCIAL BUILDING IN PROMINENT ROADSIDE LOCATION
- PRIME OFFICE PREMISES TO ENTRANCE OF KINGSTOWN INDUSTRIAL ESTATE
- POTENTIAL OTHER USES, SUBJECT TO PLANNING
- PROMINENT FRONTAGE TO THE MAIN A7
- DETACHED TWO-STOREY BUILDING WITH PARKING
- JUNCTION 44 M6/M74/A689 - 250 M
- ADJACENT CUMBERLAND BUILDING SOCIETY, LLOYDS MOTORS AND ARNOLD CLARK
The property adjoins the main A7 arterial route into Carlisle City Centre being approximately 250 m from Junction 44 of the M6/M74 motorway.
Detached two-storey modern office building with internal fit out to high specification and adjoining private parking for 14nr vehicles, incl. 1 disabled.
Welfare facilities are available to ground and first floor levels.
The property comprises raised floors with suspended ceilings and CAT 2 lighting and spots.
The property is set up with comms connectivity.
Close to Junction of A7/M6/M74/A689 whilst only 10 minutes drive from central Carlisle.
- Nearby connections to Carlisle Northern Bypass/A689
- Carlisle Lake District Airport: 5 miles east
- Regular public transport bus links along A7
- Dedicated on site private car parking
- Adjacent to largest industrial estate in the region
- By car: 2.5 miles north of Carlisle City Centre
- Bus Nos. 62, 79 and X95 stop in the vicinity
- West Coast mainline train station in Carlisle City Centre
ENERGY PERFORMANCE CERTIFICATE (EPC)
EPC Rating – C67
Please contact Walton Goodland.
The property comprises the following approximate internal areas:
Premises – 6,631 sq. ft. (616 sq. m.)
Main gas, electricity, water and drainage are connected to the property.
The property benefits from gas central heating, air handling system and air conditioning.
The property is available to let on a new FRI lease for a term of years to be agreed, subject to a periodic rent review.
All enquiries to Walton Goodland.
Rents quoted are exclusive of Business Rates, VAT and all other outgoings.
VAT is payable in addition to the rent.
Premises – £53,500 (2023 list)
This is not what you pay. The current uniform business rate is £0.512.
If the property is occupied for an alternative use, subject to planning, then the Rateable Value may be subject to change.
Interested parties should contact the Valuation Office Agency at www.voa.org.uk to determine if any assistance is currently available.
Arrange a viewing
Last updated: 30th August 2023 - 11:27 am